Fitouts And Store Refurbishments Financing
Store Refurbisments Financing for Franchise Businesses
CFI Finance® commercial equipment finance solutions help you do this with options that include fixed term leasing, flexible rentals or business loans.
Simple Franchise Equipment and Fit-out FinancingFunding your new commercial equipment is a smart alternative to purchasing the equipment outright at the start, which would involve outlaying a substantial amount of money at the crucial start-up or expansion phases, when you most need the security of having capital at hand.
- Look for the equipment needed from a reputable supplier or shopfitter in Australia.
- Choose the right financing option for you, rental, lease e or business loan.
- Submit your quote or invoice from the equipment supplier, together with your application.
- We will assess your application swiftly and normally have you approved within 24 hours.
Find out more on 1300 659 676.
Advantages of Commercial Equipment and Store Refurbishment Financing through CFI Finance®Some of the benefits of having your new commercial equipment financed through us include:
- Retaining your capital during your start-up and expansion phases. Having this capital available will benefit your business’ marketing and expansion.
- We offer competitive rates with our rental, leasing or business loan options. Payment options are simple and manageable.
- Unrivalled customer service. We’re available 24 hours a day, every day of the week.
- In most cases, no personal security is required.
- You can choose between contract terms ranging from 1 to 5 years.
- Repayments can be 100% tax deductible.
- The process is quick and convenient. The simple application is completed online at your convenience.
- We are experts in franchise financing. Our directors have more than 20 years of experience in the industry.
- On our rental solution, there is an option to return the equipment.
Commercial Equipment Funding OptionsFranchise business owners requiring new commercial equipment, entire store fit-outs and store refurbishment financing can choose between the three options offered by CFI Finance®, rental, lease or business loan.You can choose the option and contract term that best suits you ranging from 1 to 5 years.Business loansIf you prefer to own your assets from the start, then a business loan is the best option for you. You can choose from 3,4 or 5 year contract terms.RentalThis option allows business owners to change requirements without getting locked into a long term contract. The contracts range from 12 to 24 month minimum terms.Lease
You also have the option of leasing the new equipment and at the end of the term the equipment is yours. Contract terms range from 3 – 5 years.
More Information about Fit-out and Store Refurbishment FinancingCFI Finance® can finance just one item of equipment or provide entire fit-out and store refurbishment financing for serialised and non-serialised assets. We also finance custom-made equipment.In the past we have financed full store refurbishments for hospitality businesses, gyms and pharmacies. Some examples of equipment financed include fridges, freezers, furniture for full store fit-outs, point of sale systems and even display cabinets.Store fit-out financing or funding for just one piece of equipment for your franchise business is a smart solution given that asset risk is minimal and this allows you to retain your money to spend towards other things such as marketing and promoting your fledgling or expanding business. Also, buying your equipment outright at the start may mean you need to finance the maintenance and repairs of the equipment later on down the line.We offer you a fast and simple application process and contract you can understand. The contract we raise is written in plain English to ensure transparency and simplicity.To find out more about funding for new commercial equipment, fit-out and store refurbishment financing, call 1300 659 676 and speak to one of our friendly and experienced customer service representatives.