Financing A Franchise Business
What You Need to Finance a Franchise Business
The Best Practice for Funding Your Franchise
The first step for any budding business, whether a franchise business or not, is to have a plan. Planning is crucial but it’s also important to remember that things won’t always work out as planned. The success of any business lies in its ability to adapt. By financing the necessary equipment, whether new or used, you can have the safety net of cash on hand for those unexpected surprises.
Having money available to deal with issues or even to spend on marketing and advertising the business, could mean the difference between success and failure for your franchise business.
- Business loans – available to purchase your commercial equipment with. The benefit is that you own the equipment from the start and terms range between 3 and 5 years.
- Equipment rentals – a flexible option which ranges between 12 months and 2 years without you being tied into a long-term contract.
- Equipment leasing – a solution offering terms between 3 and 5 years, leasing allows you to own the equipment outright at the end of the contract term.
Simple Steps to Financing a Franchise Business’ Equipment
- Source the commercial equipment you need from a reputable supplier in Australia.
- Fill in the application online and send us the invoice/quote from the supplier.
- Wait for us to assess your application. We usually have you approved in 24 hours or less.
- We send you the simple to understand contract and pay the supplier on your behalf so that the assets can be delivered to you.